Distribuelec & Buildelec 2022 | Voices of Stakeholders | IEEMA
India has just witnessed Distribuelec and Buildelec 2022 exhibitions – the mega show on the latest advancements in power distribution and building electricals sector organised by Indian Electrical and Electronics Manufacturers’ Association (IEEMA) held at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), Bangalore.
For three days – between 25th and 27th of May, Distribuelec and Buildelec 2022 was at the forefront of showcasing innovations in the field of electricity.
Here is your chance to relive some of the energetic actions from Distribuelec and Buildelec 2022 with this exclusive report featuring:
1. Puducherry Home & Power Minister A. Namassivayam
2. Vipul Ray, President, IEEMA
3. Hamza Arsiwala, Vice President, IEEMA
4. Amit Kumar, Chairman, Distribuelec 2022
5. R Prakash, Vice Chairman, BuildELEC
6. Dinesh Aggarwal, Joint MD, Panasonic Life Solutions India
7. Vivek Sarwate, Head – Electrification & Automation, Smart Infrastructure, Siemens
8. Shashi Amin, CEO, Apar Industries
9. Kalidas Bhangare, MD, Testo India
10. Anil Daulani, President – Global Sales & BD, CyanConnode
11. Balasaheb Doiphode, CEO, Scope T&M
12. Dr. Vikas Almadi, CEO, DEHN India