Will India’s power sector sail through? Mr. Ashok Khurana, Director General at APP on mojo4industry
In the year 2020, we all have witnessed an unprecedented scenario unfold with the COVID-19 pandemic. The impact of the pandemic on demand and revenue collections of distribution companies has led to a cascading effect on the entire power sector value chain.
In an exclusive interview with Subhajit Roy, Mr. Ashok Khurana, Director General at Association of Power Producers (APP) of India to delve into the future of power sector in India.
• Demand started limping back to normal from Sep 2020
• Govt announced Rs 1.2 lakh cr liquidity infusion for discoms
• Privatisation of discoms on the cards
• Tesla has already announced its entry in India
• Power sector well-capable to meet e-mobility demand
• Budget asks: Rationalization of duties and levies
Set a reminder 🔔 to watch the Exclusive Interview which is all set to be premiered on 6th January, on YouTube at 4 PM sharp.
👍Make sure to like and subscribe to our YouTube Channel
https://bit.ly/mojo4industry, and press the bell icon🔔 to get notifications for daily updates on #mojo4industry