Schneider Electric creating ‘future ready’ infrastructure | Industry Unplugged on mojo4industry
Schneider Electric, the global major in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, is expanding its footprint in advanced transportation and mobility. In this episode of Industry Unplugged, Ashutosh Shukla, Director- Transportation & Mobility, Schneider Electric India gives us an overview of the company’s transportation and mobility business and its future roadmap.
- Schneider Electric helps airports & metros to manage their energy better
- Targets CAGR of ~ 20% in next 4-5 years
- Potential market size of transportation segment is ~ Rs 1,000 cr per year
- Funding (of infra projects) is No. 1 challenge
- Land acquisition remains a challenge
- PPP model has not been successful in metro projects
- Making a project viable is another challenge
- Schneider has role to play in each of the operational technologies at airports & metros
- EcoStruxure enables safe, efficient, reliable & sustainable infrastructure operations
- EcoStruxure delivers lots of cost saving during construction phase
- Schneider Electric wants to be more digital
Comments are closed.