DIEMOULD INDIA 2022 | Highlights | mojo4industry
The tooling industry is the backbone of country’s industrial growth. It plays an important role in the manufacturing value chain by providing dies and moulds that are required for mass production of various critical parts. The market size of the Indian tooling industry is about Rs 18,000 crore with more than half of the total demand comes from the automotive and auto components sector.
Mumbai, the financial capital of India, is witnessing India’s most preferred platform for the die and mould industry – Die Mould India 2022 exhibition – where leading brands from across the world are showcasing their latest technologies and products for the fast-evolving die and mould industry under one roof. The event is being organised by the Tool & Gauge Manufacturers Association of India (TAGMA India).
Let’s hear the experiences of some of the key exhibitors:
- Vivek Nanivadekar, Executive Director, FIBRO India Precision Products
- Arnaud de Boisboissel, BU Manager, TOPSOLID SAS France
- Sunil Desai, Director, TOPSOLID India
- Ajitesh Dutta, Country Manager, Sales & Service India, Greenleaf Corporation
- D. Patil, Chief Executive, Automac Services
- Iranna Sidnal, GM-Sales-Western Region, Blum-Novotest GmbH
- Suresh Patil, Director, Accurate Sales & Services
- SK Pasha, Managing Partner, Jupiter Tooling