Yokogawa Test & Measurement introduces DL950 ScopeCorder for improved efficiency in development of automobiles, mechatronics, and power electronics
The DL950 is the successor to the DL850 and DL850V ScopeCorder series that were released in 2010, and features a number of enhancements that improve both functionality and operability. In addition, two new input modules are being released for the DL950; these are the 720212, which is capable of reading data at 200 mega-samples per second (MS/s), and the 720256, which can read data from four input channels at 10 MS/s. By the fall of this year, Yokogawa will also release an optional flash acquisition function for the storage of high-sampling-rate data in embedded non-volatile memory.
As the high-end model in the ScopeCorder series, which includes the DL350 portable model and the system-specialized SL1000, the DL950 will help to improve the efficiency of new product development in the automobile, mechatronics, and electronics industries.
Yokogawa will offer the DL950 together with other products such as oscilloscopes and power analyzers to provide total solutions that help reduce power consumption and improve power conversion efficiency in customer’s products.
- Support for product quality improvement and measurement over long periods with high-speed sampling and data transmission.
- Simultaneous measurement of a wide variety of mechanical parameters needed to improve efficiency in product design and evaluation.
- Large touch panel display and wizard-format 2 menus for improved ease of use.
Major Target Markets
- Electric/hybrid vehicles, car electronics components
- Power, energy, electrical, and inversion devices
- Mechatronics, including industrial robots and motors.
- Design and evaluation of electric and electronic circuits
- Simultaneous measurement of analog signals in car electronics including change trends in CAN, CAN FD, and other such information sent over an in-vehicle bus in CASE development, and battery power consumption
- Electrical analysis and control signal evaluation in power electronics
- Simultaneous measurement and evaluation of temperature, vibration, and other mechanical signals that change relatively slowly as well as mechatronic and other such high-speed control signals.
For more information, visit www.yokogawa.com