Substation Maintenance | mojo4industry Development Debate
Maintenance of a substation is essential to ensure un-interrupted electric supply to the using points. Timely maintenance helps to reduce outages, lower costs, and increase energy efficiency. Preventative and predictive maintenance can assist in reducing unplanned downtime and boost efficiency.
WATCH this Exclusive mojo4industry Development Debate on: Substation Maintenance. Experts from the industry have discussed why maintenance of substation equipment is critical. They also explained some of the advanced solutions for electrical substation maintenance.
- Why maintenance of substation equipment is critical?
- Maximizing substation resiliency through predictive maintenance
- Problems in substation equipment maintenance and repair
- Test & Measurement equipment for substation maintenance.
• Mr. Vikram Gandotra, Vertical Market Manager – Utilities & GM (Strategy & Marketing), Digital Grid, Smart Infrastructure, Siemens Limited
• Mr. Prabhakaran PV, Head – Product Management, Fluke India
• Mr. Sourav Chakraborty, Senior Engineer, Power Consulting, Hitachi ABB Power Grids, India