“Solve agri-food supply chain woes”
Mr. Gopaal Ahuja, Chairman, Komal Exotic Spices talks with Mr. Subhajit Roy
Cold chain is an essential integral element of growth in the food sector. Though India is a leading producer of agricultural produces, approximately 30% of the fruits and vegetables grown in India are wasted because of lack of storage facilities and transportation infrastructure.
Mr Gopaal Ahuja, Chairman at Komal Exotic Spices talks to mojo4industry about the untapped opportunities in the food sector and allied industries.
• India is one of the largest producers of agri products
• Almost 60% of India’s GDP coming in from agri industry
• Supply chain not efficiently managed largely due to improper storage
• Shall we strike the right balance, will be a bonanza
• Micro storage facilities can be answer
• Need to attract investments in micro and small cold storages
• Consumer food retail an emerging sector
To know more about how to create a sustainable agri-retail supply chain, set a reminder🔔 for Mr Gopaal Ahuja’s Exclusive Interview which is all set to be premiered on 2nd January 2021, on YouTube at 4 PM sharp.