Managing Cyber Risk in Electric Power Sector | mojo4industry Exclusive
Power grids are getting increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks. Reports reveal that the Indian power sector is facing around 30 cyberattacks on a daily basis. In recent past, four of India’s five regional centres that help oversee the country’s critical electricity load management functions have faced cyberattacks. So, concerns about cybersecurity continue to be at the top of agendas for utilities across the globe.
On this note, mojo4industry conducted a Development Debate on: Managing cyber risk in electric power sector. Listen to the industry stalwarts to understand the cyber risks associated with electric power sector and how to address cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Mr. Deepak Pandey, Director – India Region Operations, Digital Grid Business, GE T&D India & Chairman – Smart Grid Division, Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers’ Association (IEEMA)
- Mr. Anand Shankar, Senior GM – Information Security, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Mr. Narang N. Kishor, Mentor & Principal Design Architect, Narnix Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. & Founding Chairman, Smart Infrastructure Sectional Committee LITD 28 in BIS
- Mr. Thomas Friedel, International Sales Manager Cybersecurity, OMICRON electronics
- Mr. Narayanan Viswanathan, Regional Application Specialist, OMICRON in India.
Program Sponsor: OMICRON (www.omicronenergy.com )